Friday, April 12, 2013

Bedroom floor heaps because whores aren't allowed "Good Mornings."

Still wearing her sweatshirt, I curl into you so the name serves as a split between us. The same name that you and I both know means nothing because tonight, the only thing that will be wearing it is your bedroom floor. Put your arms around me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do, because this time I’ll try to believe you. Is life nothing more than pretty song titles and the lyrics to accompany them? One things for certain, storytelling is the sweetest sex I've ever had. Meeting, ringing, ignored and unanswered, the Azure Ray whisper serves as a gentle reminder of that distant, yet tarnished beam of light.

So you'll take me to some fancy doctors and get all in my head. You'll cook some exotic dinner in attempt to get something past my lips and I'll promise that I'm just doing homework on your custom ordered computer. You'll tell me that I'm beautiful without any words and I won't be awake for school tomorrow morning, but being your little Daisy Buchanan ain't all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment