Monday, February 4, 2013

My only wish is that this is to you as it is to me.

At a time in which my favorite person was no more than a voodoo doll, I find love distilled into a series of bitter tasting kisses and numb embraces. A loving no more than nodding, she tires of hospital room date nights. I thought by becoming one of them they could no longer scare me, but when I shifted into their shape is precisely when I began to develop autophobia. How does one manage to remain themselves, as they try to end themselves?

The car radio churns out yet another seemingly inappropriately cheery pop song, but I can’t help to sing along. In an effort to drown my crooning, I turn the volume to a heavy vibration. An inked and gemmed finger belonging to the most crooked of doctors, curls around the dial. “Why do you always do that? I can’t hear you, goof” and restores the volume to a mere hum.

Rolling out a giant canvas we tried to capture the sun melting into the sea. When every inch of that cotton blend was coated, with gentle delicate brushstrokes that felt like eternity, you painted me from head to toe. So, on that beach we feel into one, as did the sun and sea. When you've built your house of a heart on a foundation of toxins the first big wind'll blow you away. So that's exactly what I did. I blew away with the promise of radiance.

                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

À un moment où ma personne préférée n'était pas plus qu'une poupée vaudou, je trouve l'amour distillés en une série de baisers acerbe et étreintes gourds. Un amour pas plus de hochant, elle se lasse date nuits à l'hôpital. Je pensais en devenant l'un d'entre eux, ils ne pouvaient plus me faire peur, mais quand j'ai changé dans leur forme est précisément au moment où j'ai commencé à développer autophobia. Comment parvient-on à rester eux-mêmes, quand ils essaient de se terminer?

L'autoradio barattes à une autre chanson pop qui semble inappropriée heureux, mais je ne peux m'empêcher de chanter avec eux. Dans un effort pour étouffer mon chantant, je me tourne le volume à une vibration intense. Un doigt taché d'encre appartenant au la plus tordue des médecins, s'enroule autour du cadran. «Pourquoi tu fais toujours ça? Je ne peux pas vous entendre »et rétablit le volume à un hum simple.

Roulant une toile géante, nous avons essayé de capturer la fonte soleil dans la mer. Quand chaque espace du coton a était enduite, avec de touches délicates qui se sont senties comme l'éternité, tu m'as peint de la tête aux pieds. Ainsi, sur cette plage que nous ressentons en un seul, comme le soleil et la mer. Quand tu as construit votre maison d'un coeur sur une fondation de toxines du vent premier grand va tu emporter. C'est exactement ce que j'ai fait. Je souffla avec la promesse d'eclat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment